Monday, February 22, 2010

The Week Ahead


Last week of my modified 8-week running plan!

I decided to ix-nay today's workout. I got off at 1 am last night and have to be back to work at noon today. I could barely keep my eyes open bringing the kiddo to school this morning. Not sure if I'd be a very effective runner today.

Plus, there are only 3 runs this week, so no need to kill myself to get that one in.
WEEK 7
"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go."
--T.S. Eliot

MonTuesWedsThursFriSatSu

Run/ Walk
Run 28 min
Walk 1 min
Run 1 min





Zumba
Run/Walk
Run 28 min
Walk 1 min
Run 1 min
Rest
Run/Walk
Run 29 min
Walk 1 min

Group Power
Rest


?Muscle
Run
3.1 miles
(30+ min)
Rest

4 comments:

  1. Wow. you had to work til' 1am? uh, yah, you need the rest!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you didn't run. You could injure yourself like that. I think you are like me and you want to enjoy a lifetime of running not just a day of running.
    ONCE, I tried to run after working a night shift and only sleeping a few hours. It was a horrid run. I felt terrible. Running fills me with vigor so I gave up that run quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better to rest and have a good run another day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah def get some sleep!! better to rest up and have a good rest-of-the-week of training than deteriorate from tiredness as the week goes on. hope you are rested and training hard!

    ReplyDelete