Sunday, July 18, 2010

8 Days 'Til 30...

**Now that my countdown to 30 has officially begun, I've decided to do something extra special every day until I turn 30.**

So since I colored my hair, I've been really insecure about it. I felt like the hair was either overpowering me or washing me out. Then, today I realized -- it's because I'm letting the hair wear ME. The (almost blonde) hair definitely says unique and dare I say it -- DIVA. Yet, my (frumpy) clothes and my attitude the past few days have not been anything close to diva. So, today I jazzed it up. Put on a full face of makeup, wore cute clothes to work complete with my best flats and favorite dangly necklace and finally felt like the hair looked good on me. Not to mention, looking good boosted my ego and made me a lot closer to diva than just 24 hours ago.


So, my special thing today was a physical and attitude makeover (hehehe).


By the way, 8 is my favorite number.

No comments:

Post a Comment