Wednesday, April 14, 2010

...And more exhaustion

After working 14-hours last night, I got off this morning, dropped the kiddo off at school, and convinced myself to go to the gym.

I ran 3 miles before my weightlifting class (I probably had time for 4 miles but I thought the class started 10 minutes earlier than it actually did). I did an hour of Group Power (I went heavier than usual on back today). Then, I finished up with another mile.

This week's running goal is to run 10 miles. Today's running made 5 miles total for the week so far.

I wish I was as productive the rest of the day. I fell asleep sitting upright doing the taxes this afternoon and lost about 6 hours of life in the process. Looks like it's gonna be a late night to make up for it.

Workout: ran 4 miles (weekly total: 5 of 10); Strength (2nd of 2).
65 net grams of carbs

1 comment: