Wednesday, October 9, 2013

She's baaaaa-aaaaack.... with new goals

I've dusted off this blog (and myself) and I'm ready to start putting miles in again. A knee injury kept me out of commission for a while, then my crazy schedule took over. I haven't run since the 2012 Disney Princess Half that I ran/walked without training and barely finished due to the knee pain that kept me from training in the first place.

I never ran the Stratton Half that I blogged about in my last post.

Now, an unexpected course of events has led me back to running with new insoles and a new training plan.

I've made some new goals (see on the right), most notably, another half-marathon, a duathlon and ultimately, a triathlon before my 35th in 2015.

Here's my tentative race schedule:
11/30 - Burn the Bird 5K, Bedmister, NJ
12/8 - Run for the Red 5K Race/Walk, Millburn, NJ
12/15 - Annual Christmas 10K, Newport, RI
3/15 - Rock N Roll Half Marathon, Washington, DC
4/27 - NJ (Half) Marathon at the Shore, Long Branch, NJ
5/17 - JerseyMan Duathlon, Clinton, NJ

But first, mile 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment